“It’s impossible to go to the gym with my hectic lifestyle. To get up at 5 in the morning to start exercising at the gym at 6? It’s not worth it! Instead of strenuous exercises in the gym, I often wear black. It’s much more convenient and fun,” said the beautiful actress.
Monica’s exercise regime is moderate and casual, including swimming, running, and yoga. Four times a week, she swims for 45 minutes and is convinced that this is the best way to stay in great shape.
“I am like a shark, I am always on the move, I have to in order to stay alive, but sometimes, for my own good, a woman must find a way to rest and be lazy. Actually, I would say that I am half a shark and half Mediterranean.”
As for the love of food, she is a true Italian: she eats everything, but she likes Italian cuisine the most. Her favorite dish is pasta with parmesan. Monika’s diet is more about the size of the portion, not the types of foods. This plan allows her to eat whatever she wants, provided she controls the amount of food.
Her Diet secrets
- Breakfast: 150 ml of Unsweetened and natural yogurt with the pieces of apples
- Lunch: 200 grams of green lettuce salad with a tablespoon of olive oil, 200 grams of boiled beef, a slice of cornbread
- Dinner: 150 grams of cooked rice with 1 tsp. of olive oil and 50 grams of rendered cheese, 150 grams of vegetable salad, a cup of fresh berries and a kind of fruit
Monica Bellucci fitness routine
“Italian Diva” Monica is very hard working and busy in her routine. So, she does not have the time to hit the gym. She maintains her fitness as follows:
- She enjoys swimming the most and she preferred to swim at least 4 days a week for 45 minutes every day.
- She also does yoga for the peace of mind and to keep the body in a perfect shape.
- She does meditation regularly to keep body fit and healthy.