Jelena Noura “Gigi” Hadid (born April 23, 1995) is an American model and television personality.
- Regular Gym Under Guidance – Gigi is an avid fitness enthusiast and attends the Gotham Gym in NY. Her personal trainer Rob Piela is all praise for her extreme dedication and feels Gigi Hadid workout is the primary, pivotal reason for her fitness.
- Exercise Routine Focuses On Core – Gigi performs core focused exercuse routine. This includes 10 minutes of cardio for warmup, followed by crunches, boxing, planks, leg raises – 4 to 5 days every week. She does mix the exercises and switches them regularly as she does not want to perfrom the same exercises every week.
- Boxing – Gigi’s ardent love for boxing makes it a part of her routine workouts followed by other alternatives. Gigi feels boxing is a full body workout and is greate for arms as well as the body core.
- Exercise Even When Gym Is Unavailable – Gigi performs simple exercises like bicycle crunches when she can not access the gym. She certainly feels that exercises even without gym can be performed anywhere.
- Yoga – Gigi Hadid yoga also comes under her fitness routine. Yoga brings out the best possible peace of mind and stamina in those who voraciously indulge in it. Gigi Hadid is a replica of this statement. She believes in the strength (emotional/mental strength) that a human body needs which can only be transmitted through meditation and yoga. Hence, Gigi takes out time from her gym and shoot schedule to take a peaceful breather by doing yoga. It can also be said that workout complements gigi hadid diet.
- Running – A sneak peek into Gigi Hadid’s exercise routine reveals that when she finds it difficult to go for boxing, she goes for a run in the park or any open space. She feels any kind of cardio will do the needful if one cant go for boxing.
- Ballet Inspired Exercises – Gigi sometimes goes for ballet classes. Her personal trainer had mentioned that he includes “ballet-inspired floor exercises” in Gigi’s workout routine. Ballet is very effective as it works on the entire body and helps to strengthen the body core. Additionally, ballet exercises promote flexibility.
In one interview, Gigi said her personal motto is to “Eat clean to stay fit, have a burger to stay sane.” And the model follows through with this.
She doesn’t stick to one specific type of diet; instead, she focuses on eating well-made, whole foods. Gigi eats lots of fruits and vegetables, meat, eggs, milk, and flour. She enjoys food that is organic and keeps her feeling full. Even her trainer encourages her to stick to a healthy, but not extreme, diet. He says that what you eat plays a big role in if your abs will show through or not.
Other Victoria’s Secret models follow their own diet variations. Most eat mainly vegetables and lean protein.
Hadid is a fan of grasshopper pie ice cream, she told Harper’s, and almost cried when her favorite ice cream spot near her gym shut down. But thankfully for Hadid, there’s another shop in New York City, and she has found a hack. “Now I’ll just Postmate pints of it to my apartment.”